Sorry it's been a while since you have heard from me, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on. Mom and I met our friends at the Children's Museum yesterday and then went to lunch at Noodles and Company. There are only a couple of pictures because I move around so much there Mom has a hard time getting me still. I was on the phone at the "vet's office" and an older boy took the phone from me and told the person on the other line that their dog was dead! I'm glad I'm not old enough to understand what that means. I also had fun pounding on this machine - it made lots of loud obnoxious sounds. Mom and Dad said they are glad we don't have one of these at home. After my nap I helped Mom water the flowers. I'm getting to be such a great helper. I know Mom will appreciate this once my baby sister arrives. I'm finally getting in my last molar so that means I have 12 teeth! I love to brush my teeth so I will have to be sure to get a picture of me doing it.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Wednesday Fun
Sorry it's been a while since you have heard from me, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on. Mom and I met our friends at the Children's Museum yesterday and then went to lunch at Noodles and Company. There are only a couple of pictures because I move around so much there Mom has a hard time getting me still. I was on the phone at the "vet's office" and an older boy took the phone from me and told the person on the other line that their dog was dead! I'm glad I'm not old enough to understand what that means. I also had fun pounding on this machine - it made lots of loud obnoxious sounds. Mom and Dad said they are glad we don't have one of these at home. After my nap I helped Mom water the flowers. I'm getting to be such a great helper. I know Mom will appreciate this once my baby sister arrives. I'm finally getting in my last molar so that means I have 12 teeth! I love to brush my teeth so I will have to be sure to get a picture of me doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment