Mom and Dad are already having so much fun watching us together they can't wait to see what's to come. If they only knew what I have up my sleeve once Lexi is a little older. I still think being a big sister is pretty neat. I'm a little obsessed with Lexi's pacifier, but I will share with her as you can see. She really likes to watch me so I'm trying to teach her things like what an apple is so she'll know what I'm talking about when I tell her to go get me one. The other thing I'm pretty adamant about is if Lexi gets a bib I need to have one also. The good thing is Mom has a couple of holiday ones that are exactly alike so I don't have to figure out which one I like best. Overall I still do my own thing, but I will occasionally run in the room and say "Hi baby!" and give Lexi kisses, but the next minute I'm jumping right by her head. I guess that's just what big sisters are supposed to do.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sisters
Mom and Dad are already having so much fun watching us together they can't wait to see what's to come. If they only knew what I have up my sleeve once Lexi is a little older. I still think being a big sister is pretty neat. I'm a little obsessed with Lexi's pacifier, but I will share with her as you can see. She really likes to watch me so I'm trying to teach her things like what an apple is so she'll know what I'm talking about when I tell her to go get me one. The other thing I'm pretty adamant about is if Lexi gets a bib I need to have one also. The good thing is Mom has a couple of holiday ones that are exactly alike so I don't have to figure out which one I like best. Overall I still do my own thing, but I will occasionally run in the room and say "Hi baby!" and give Lexi kisses, but the next minute I'm jumping right by her head. I guess that's just what big sisters are supposed to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment